All Smiles Tampa Bay is open
with a modified schedule and
new policies and procedures.
Current Office Hours
- Our office is open from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- We are open Monday to Thursday and some Fridays.
What to expect before your appointment
- We will be asking you a series of screening questions before we schedule or confirm your appointment.
- You will be required to bring a face covering with you to your appointment. If you do not bring a face covering there will be a fee.
What to expect during your appointment
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment.
- Stay in your car and call us when you have arrived. We will again review the screening questions with you.
- When you enter our office, you will be required to wear a face covering. Our supply of face masks is limited. If we have to provide you with a mask there will be a charge.
- We will have you sanitize your hands.
- We will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer. Any temperature over 100.0 degrees will require the appointment to be rescheduled.
- You will be taken directly to the treatment room. Our reception seating area is closed.
- When your appointment is over, we will have you leave the building through a separate exit.
- Any future appointments or payments will be taken care of over the phone.
Keeping our patients and team safe
- We have always had high standards for sterilization and disinfection in our office. This has stayed the same as we meet or exceed all requirements by CDC and OSHA.
- We have increased the number of HEPA air filters circulating filtered air in our office.
- Every day our team is screened with the same protocols, including taking temperature.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks at all times in the office. In addition, our clinical team will be wearing protective headcovers, eyewear, face shields, gowns and gloves.
If you have any questions regarding these changes please let us know. Our doctors and team and here to keep you safe and informed.